Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Toba Drone!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Vxfly CCROV G125 Underwater ROV (82' Tether)
- Ex Tax: $2,404.35
- Brands Vxfly
- Product Code: CCROV G125
- Availability: In Stock
Key Features328' Depth Rating4K UHD Video, 12MP PhotosSix Thrusters, Five Degrees of Freedom90° Field of ViewSuited to a wide range of recreational, commercial, scientific, and public safety uses, the CCROV G125 Underwater ROV from Vxfly is a nimble, remote-controlled explorer that captures 4K video and 12MP photos of the underwater world. The ROV employs four horizontal and tw..
- 328' Depth Rating
- 4K UHD Video, 12MP Photos
- Six Thrusters, Five Degrees of Freedom
- 90° Field of View
Suited to a wide range of recreational, commercial, scientific, and public safety uses, the CCROV G125 Underwater ROV from Vxfly is a nimble, remote-controlled explorer that captures 4K video and 12MP photos of the underwater world. The ROV employs four horizontal and two vertical thrusters to achieve five degrees of freedom (forward/back, up/down, left/right, yaw, and roll) operated by a dual joystick remote controller or your phone, using the CCROV app.
With a 328' depth rating and 82' tether, the CCROV has applications in aquaculture, engineering, vessel and underwater infrastructure inspection, search and rescue, fishing, and underwater photography for profit or pleasure. Its camera is equipped with a Sony IMX 117 1/2.3 CMOS sensor and features an f/2.8 lens, fixed infinite focus, and a 90° field of view. Power is supplied by a rechargeable 2850mAh battery pack located in the Tether Deployment System, which spools the tether on a boat or on shore. The TDS provides a Wi-Fi link for streaming video to your phone or tablet and transmitting motion control from the remote controller (or your device) to the ROV.
The ROV measures just 8.2 x 8.0 x 6.2" and weighs 12 pounds. The TDS measures 9.4 x 12.2 x 11.5" and weighs 6.6 pounds with the tether. The remote-control unit uses four user-supplied AA batteries.
- Explore underwater environments and marine life as far as 328' below the surface
- Inspect undersides of boats, aquaculture facilities, or infrastructure such as dams and supports
- Grab underwater footage and photos for content creation
- Records 4K UHD video at 30-fps
- Captures 12MP still photos
- 1/2.3" CMOS sensor, f/2.8 lens
Use and Handling
- Depth-rated 328'
- 312' tether
- Four horizontal, two vertical thrusters deliver five degrees of freedom: forward/back, up/down, left/right, yaw, roll
- Top speed 3.2' per second
- Powered by 2850mAh, 154.8Wh 18650 rechargeable battery pack with one-hour runtime
- Game console-style transmitter/remote controller with smartphone dock
- Tether Deployment System (TDS) spools cable on boat or shore
- TDS creates Wi-Fi link for streaming video to smartphone/tablet and movement control from remote controller (or smartphone/device) to ROV
In the Box
- Vxfly CCROV G125 Underwater ROV (82' Tether)
- Tether Deployment System with Handle
- Remote Controller
- Battery Pack
- 2 x Charger
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on ROV
- Limited 6-Month Warranty on Battery & Remote Control
Vxfly G125 Specs
Image Sensor 1/2.3" CMOS Resolution Photo:
12 MP: 4000 x 3000
3840 x 2160 / 30 p
2704 x 1520 / 30 p
1920 x 1080 / 120 p
1280 x 720 / 240 p
Bit rate: 60 Mb/s
File Formats Photo: JPEG
Video: MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 H.264/H.265)
Aperture f/2.8 Field of View 90° Memory 64 GB Class 10 Card (Not Replaceable by User) Depth Rating 328' / 100 m Speed 3.3' / 1 m per Second Lighting 4 x 350-Lumen LEDs Power Rechargeable Battery: 2850 mAh, 154.8 Wh
Runtime: 1 h
Operating Temperature 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C Dimensions 15.2 x 8.9 x 5.4" / 38.5 x 22.6 x 13.8 cm Weight 5.5 lb / 2.5 kg Maximum Tethering Distance 82' / 25 m Connectivity Wi-Fi Link to Remote Controller & Smartphone/Tablet Operating Frequency 2.4 GHz Dimensions 9.4 x 12.2 x 11.5" / 23.8 x 31.0 x 29.3 cm Weight 6.6 lb / 3 kg