Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Toba Drone!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
DJI FlightHub Enterprise Software for Managing Select Drones (1 Year)
- Ex Tax: $5,850.00
- Brands DJI
- Product Code: DJI
- Availability: In Stock
Key FeaturesManages up to 30 DronesFor Select Matrice/Mavic/Phantom/InspireFlight Data ManagementUses Your Existing Servers & NetworkThe FlightHub Enterprise Software from DJI is a cloud-based drone management platform designed to efficiently manage a fleet of up to 30 drones. Data and logs from your drones are transferred directly to FlightHub via the DJI Pilot PE app on t..
- Manages up to 30 Drones
- For Select Matrice/Mavic/Phantom/Inspire
- Flight Data Management
- Uses Your Existing Servers & Network
The FlightHub Enterprise Software from DJI is a cloud-based drone management platform designed to efficiently manage a fleet of up to 30 drones. Data and logs from your drones are transferred directly to FlightHub via the DJI Pilot PE app on the controller. FlightHub Enterprise also gives you more control over account, server, and network capabilities. FlightHub Enterprise is compatible with select models of Matrice, Mavic, Phantom, and Inspire drones. See below for a full list and more details on FlightHub's specific management capabilities.
Network and Account Privacy
- Flight data: Ensure regulatory compliance and manage operations with flight log recording.
- Live operations (map view): View telemetry data on a map to assess drone operations.
- Live operations (live view): Live stream drone footage between on-site pilots and home office personnel. It supports up to four drones simultaneously.
- Device maintenance: This gives you an overview of aircraft status and battery health of each drone in your fleet.
- Team management: Segment teams to improve efficiency and communication. Separate by project, region, client, or a custom identifier.
- Firmware management: Manage firmware installations and upgrades for each supported drone.
- Flight logs and Statistics: Ensure compliance, review flight statistics and equipment usage, and replay missions with detailed flight logs.
- Flight media library: This allows you to transmit images and video directly from the DJI Pilot PE app to FlightHub.
- Mission planning (waypoint): Create missions with waypoint flight paths, waypoint actions, and more. Store and retrieve missions from FlightHub on site with DJI Pilot PE app.
- Mission planning (mapping): Automatically generate flight paths based on user-selected flight zones and parameters. Data captured along this route can be input into 2D reconstruction software and saved for later use.
- Private cloud access: Increase security by utilizing your existing private network infrastructure.